2008年4月18日 星期五

程許忠先生演講心得 / 黃資赫 M9610206

Throughout the history of art, photography is considered a recently developed technique to create art. Different from painting and drawings, photography records human history more honestly with great details. This is however, only the basic part of photography, and is also the part Mr. Hsu feels is a public misconception of what photography truly is. Mr. Hsu believes that we should not only live our lives to the fullest, but also see and experience our world. In his photography, he attempts to capture the moments and details that goes beyond our normal perception.

Mr. Hsu's speech reminded me of my current obstacle as a designer. At work, I am beginning to run dry of ideas. And perhaps it is the busy time schedule from school and work, or the fact that work demands too many similar designs, but one thing is for sure: I find that I am unable to come up with ideas more often than before.

Since the speech, I have been paying more attention to my surroundings. Previously ignored graphics, colors, lights and shades have now captured my attention and I hope that, befoe I know it, I will break through from the current bottleneck.

沒有留言: